Monday 1 April 2013

Over the long weekend

Over the long weekend I went to Montreal and went shopping at Simons! We also went to old Montreal and it reeked of horse poop but we had a lot of fun. When we were in old Montreal we also saw a vintage posters shop and we went in but we didn't buy anything. On the way to Montreal we saw collipso (the water park!) it was gigantic! Also on the way there we saw a lot of cows and horses. We only went out once and we stayed home for most of the time and last night we watched the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel For the elderly and beautiful. It was an awesome movie! I missed school so much that I'm so happy I'm going back today! !Teacher here I come! I love school and I can't wait to show my teacher and class my surprise! As I said before I love school and no this is not just because I know my teacher reads my blog it is because I truly love school! Just so you know classmates and teacher I'm going to miss you on the next long weekend or time I'm gone. I am so happy that I got outside and scootered around because it was so nice and I loved going for night walks! Warm (sort of) weather! We also had ice cream in Montreal it was very flavourful and was very strong. I hope you had a wonderful long weekend and please (if you want to) comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment